From 18th May we will be altering the way you book an urgent appointment. This is part of our exit strategy from the Covid Pandemic and will provide a safer service for our patients and staff.
Please do not walk in to the surgery to book appointments or ask for results or repeat prescriptions. Please use social distancing methods like phone calls or online access. If you do need to attend please follow social distancing guidance and stand 2m apart.
Urgent conditions which need to be assessed on the same day include:
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Stroke symptoms
- Bleeding problems
- Infections which need to be treated
If you have a life threatening emergency please call 999.
All ongoing problems should be discussed in routine appointments with your own doctor.
- During the Covid 19 pandemic, in order to make access easier and safer, our Urgent Care Team will call back all patients who need to be assessed on the same day.
- Urgent appointments will be actioned between 08:00 and 10:00 and 12:00 and 14:00. Please accept this time period will be busy.
- Please call to book a routine appointment after 10:00.
- Any home visit requests should be before 10:00.